If you have already completed units of competencies previously for the course you are applying for, you may be eligible for a Credit Transfer. You will need to apply in writing by completing the Credit Transfer Application Form and attach a verified transcript, Award or Statement of Attainment.
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (RPL)
If you believe you already have some of the competencies in the course you are applying for, you may apply for (RPL. An essential requirement of RPL is providing thorough evidence that you currently have the required competencies.
You will need to apply in writing by completing the RPL Application Form.
UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER (USI)
Do you have your USI yet?
Students are required to have a USI to commence any accredited training in Australia.
If you do not have a USI, we cannot issue your Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Statement of Attainment or Transcript. A USI also gives you easy online access to your enrolment and results information.
If you are having difficulties obtaining your USI, you may visit our reception at Level 1, 51-53 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, call us at (03) 9662 8022 or email email@example.com.
*International students are eligible to enroll for only the EAL Certificate III and Certificate IV courses*
All international students must be at least 18 years of age or above at the time of the course commencement to study at RGIT Australia.
English Language Requirements
International students, applying either off-shore or on-shore will require:
Intermediate level score on RGIT’s English Entry test.
To begin your application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 RGIT AU (744 828)
Applicants from a DIBP Assessment Level 3 Country should fill out an International Student Application Form and send it to email@example.com or find an education agent to assist with their application.
After completing the International Student Inquiry Form, our marketing department will contact you to help you with your Application. Once you have decided on a course of study, the following takes place:
- You receive a Letter of Offer from us.
- Your Application and supporting documents are processed.
- You are then required to make a 50% course payment (see Accepting an Offer below).
- After payment, we send you a Confirmation of Enrolment via email, or through your education agent.
- International students from Level 1 and 2 Assessment countries can apply for a visa electronically through the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) website (www.immi.gov.au) or by post. Students must include their CoE and inform Student Administration by email or phone when their visa is confirmed. Students from Level 3 countries must apply to DIBP by post.
Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)
GPO Box 241
Melbourne Vic. 3001
6. Two weeks before term begins, you must visit RGIT Australia (Level 2, 28-32 Elizabeth St, Melbourne) to fill out your Enrolment Form.
7. On enrolment day, you receive the date for your Orientation. At Orientation, you receive your study timetable.
ACCEPTING THE LETTER OF OFFER
To accept an offer for a place of study at RGIT Australia, students must:
- Complete, sign and return the Letter of Offer Acceptance Form, together with tuition fee payment, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and other applicable fees as detailed in the offer letter.
- Payment can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) bank transfer, or via credit card at RGIT Australia Level 2, 28-32 Elizabeth St, Melbourne.
- EFT TRANSFER (for payments made within Australia)
Bank: Westpac Bank
Address: 190 Sydney Road, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia
Account Name: Gurkhas Institute of Technology Pty Ltd
BSB: 033 174
Account Number: 282328