English for Academic Purposes 1 (Intermediate)
|Intake Dates||Contact us for next intake|
|Duration||12 weeks (including holidays)|
Intakes: Contact us for next intake.
(03) 8639 9000
1300 RGIT AU (744 828) – local call
1800 RGIT AU (744 828) – toll free
Delivery: 20 hours per week.
On completion of this course, students are expected to be able to demonstrate intermediate skills:
- Research information on a variety of academic topics
- Study independently
- Critically evaluate information from a range of sources
- Make oral presentations and answer audience questions
- Write structured academic essays and reports
- Engage in discussions on a range of academic topics
Assessment is continuous, focusing on reading, writing, speaking and listening.
IELTS 4.5 or equivalent or satisfactory attainment of RGIT ELICOS General English course intermediate level.