|Course Name||Provide First Aid|
This course offers the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty. It applies to all workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
- How to respond in an emergency situation
- How to communication details of the incident to emergency response services and your supervisor
- How to apply first aid procedures for a range of scenarios such as allergic reactions, airway obstructions, burns, basic wound care, bleeding, fractures, sprains and strains and many more situations.
- Application of CPR on an unconscious, non-breathing person.
- How to apply an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), if available.
Who is this course for?
This course is only available to domestic students.
Prior Knowledge Prerequisite
Our first aid course comprises a pre-course online component that must be completed prior to attending the practical day class. The pre-study component consists of multiple choice questions (MCQs) which needs to be done online.
Please note that this is a compulsory component that must be completed before attending the practical class. The online component could take up to 2 hours.
Note: - Once you have booked our course, you will receive your unique logins 2 days before the course commencement date to access the pre-study components.
To assess the online pre-study component please click on http://www.didasko-online.com/dol/rgit/login/index.php
Dates: Three courses per month, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Venue: RGIT Australia, 28-32 Elizabeth St, Melbourne.
Method: This is a classroom-based course that combines lecture, group discussion and emergency situation simulation.
8 hours (not including breaks)
All students are required to competently complete a practical demonstration of first aid skills and knowledge and theory assessments including an incident report sheet and a multiple choice exam.
email@example.com or call (03) 8639 9000
(You will be redirected to baristacoursemelbourne.com)