Why study Hospitality Courses at RGIT Australia?
RGIT Australia has been delivering Hospitality Courses and Commercial Cookery courses since the institute’s founding in 2008. Students will complete the Work-Based Training (WBT) component of their course at one of RGIT Australia’s most reputable restaurants, hotels, or fine dining industry partners.
Get Professional Hospitality Courses in Melbourne and Tasmania
- Choose from a wide range of courses including Patisserie, Commercial Cookery, Hospitality Courses and Hospitality Management
- We are one of Melbourne and Hobart’s largest and well-established Hospitality course providers
- All our fully equipped training kitchen facilities are located on-site at our Melbourne and Hobart(Tasmania) campuses
- We help you find work placement in reputable restaurants, hotels, cafes and fine dining
- We have high employment rates in Melbourne and Hobart for enrolled students (81.9% in Melbourne and 83.3% in Hobart are currently employed in the hospitality industry, according to RGIT Australia Hospitality Graduates Employment Rate (2018-19) survey
- Make strong industry connections
- Hospitality training online resources are available for life for graduates
- All courses are available at our Melbourne and Hobart(Tasmania) campuses
SIT31021 Certificate III in Patisserie
The SIT31021 Certificate III in Patisserie provides students with the knowledge of patisserie skills necessary to become pastry chefs in a catering or restaurant type setting.
SIT40721 Certificate IV in Patisserie
RGIT Australia’s Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40721) course reflects the role of pastry chefs who have a supervisory or team leading role in the kitchen.
SIT30821 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
RGIT Australia’s Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30821) qualification reflects the role of commercial cooks who use a wide range of well-developed cookery skills
SIT40521 Certificate IV in Kitchen Management
RGIT Australia’s Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40521) course will provide students with opportunity to learn all facets of working in a professional kitchen including selection,
SIT30622 Certificate III in Hospitality
RGIT Australia’s Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30622) Course in Melbourne provides the skills and knowledge needed for an individual to work in many commercial hospitality settings such as restaurants, hotels, motels, clubs, cafes,
SIT50422 Diploma of Hospitality Management
RGIT Australia’s Diploma of Hospitality Management (SIT50422) provides students with the opportunity to gain the knowledge and training required to
SIT60322 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
RGIT Australia’s Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management provides a pathway to work in any sector of the hospitality industry as a senior manager