How to apply – Domestic students
Domestic Students Enquiries and Expressions of Interest
Academic Entry Requirements
Students are required to meet a minimum academic level to study at RGIT Australia. Applicants need to show they can meet one of the following entry criteria:
- Be aged over 18 and have demonstrated skills acquired through work experience.
- Demonstrate through an enrolment interview, either in person or by phone, that they have the skills and ability to succeed in their chosen course.
- Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 11 or higher.
- Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 11 or Certificate III or higher.
- Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 12 or Certificate IV or higher.
- Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 12 or Diploma or higher.
Do You Have Your USI Yet?
Students are required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to commence any accredited training in Australia.
If you do not have a USI, we cannot issue your Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Statement of Attainment or Transcript. A USI also gives you easy online access to your enrolment and results information.
To register for your USI click here.
If you are having difficulties obtaining your USI, visit reception at Level 2, 28-32 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne or call (03) 8639 9000.
Download the USI application form, Unique Student Identifier (USI) Consent Form, from our website.